If you’ve been reading a while, you know that we’ve been on several vacations in the two-and-a-half years we’ve been married. (And we are tremendously thankful to have been able to take these trips.)
It started with our honeymoon to Hawaii. It was during that trip that we realized that we really enjoyed traveling [...]
As I sit here, six hours before the new year, and look back on the past twelve months, I find that a lot happened this year. Nothing earth-shattering or life-changing (in a good way or a bad way) occurred, but it was a good year nonetheless.
The ability to reflect is actually one of the [...]
We only went away for three days, but I feel like I’ve been running myself ragged this week just trying to “catch up” from being gone–at work, at home, and on my blog. I’m doing OK, but I find that I can’t organize my thoughts enough or concentrate on one thing long enough to [...]
AboutI'm Heather. I just turned 30. I'm happily married, and mommy to the most beautiful little girl in the world (what, you're saying I could be biased?). Determined DIYer and homeowner. Sarcastic. A perfectionist. A bleeding-heart liberal. Frugal. Loves a little dog way more than many humans. Loves food, hates exercise (it's an ongoing battle). A loyal football fan. I love to laugh. Value family and friends above all else. Vie to be a world traveler.
- Haven't seen her hair this curly in forever! instagram.com/p/ZrIlpTh-0g/ 3 hours ago
- BFFs wp.me/s2MaZz-bffs 10 hours ago
- @minivanmomof3 So glad to "hear" this from you. A good update, even if not a full one. :) Congrats. 3 days ago
- 28 Weeks: Lost Track of Time wp.me/p2MaZz-Dm 4 days ago
- Tractor ride with Grammy instagram.com/p/ZeDdl3h-_c/ 5 days ago